- All Finance, Accounting &
- Business Process Improvements
- Creditor Negotiations
& Debt Restructuring
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Inventory Management
- ERP Implementation, Integration
- Legal, HR, Risk Management
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures
- Restructuring & Turnarounds
- Strategic Leadership & Crisis Management
- Strategic Planning, Budgeting
- Consumer Products
- Media & Entertainment
- Advertising Services
Michael is a senior financial executive with nearly thirty years of progressive experience in finance and operations management ranging from start-ups to global multi-billion dollar organizations.
He has expertise in managing operational issues and all financial functions in diverse industries such as manufacturing, distribution, advertising, internet and consumer products.
Michael began his career in public accounting and advanced to finance positions in large companies such as PepsiCo, CIBC and Labatt’s, taking on leadership roles in which he excelled. Transitioning to
the middle market, he has 20 years of experience as a C-level executive in a number of PE sponsored companies. He has worked with ownership to maximize enterprise value and has had success by dshing best-practices and building great teams. In each of these CFO roles, Michael made dramatic improvements to operations, improved financial reporting, upgraded systems and talent and focused on developing a culture of accountability.
- CFO UMA Enterprises, Inc.
- CFO Lynx Grills, Inc.
- Vice President and CFO Logistics Express, Inc.
- Senior Vice President and CFO Palomar Communications, Inc.
- Vice President and Corporate Controller StreetZebra, Inc.
- Vice President and CFO Labatt Entertainment Group – Partners USA
Education, Licenses & Certifications
- Chartered Professional Accountant – 2012 (Canada)
- Chartered Accountant -1985 (Canada)