- Full P&L Accountability
- Private Equity
- Strategic Leadership & Crisis Management
- Turnarounds, Cost Reductions & Downsizing
- Creating & Implementing Controls, Procedures and KPI’s
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Due Diligence
- Board Presentations
- Human Resources, Employee Benefits
- Vendor Relations
- Risk Management
- Rapid Growth Management & Infrastructure Development
- Cash Management, Banking Relations
- Financial Modeling, Budgeting, Forecasting & Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Building and Mentoring Accounting Departments and Teams
- Professional Services
- Consumer Electronics
- Not for Profit
Scott Martin is a dual-licensed attorney and Certified Public Accountant with thirty plus years of experience in the accounting profession. Mr. Martin has experience across the spectrum of business entities from newly founded startups to large publicly traded companies. He is a “roll up your sleeves” professional adept both down in the “trenches” and the Board room. A hallmark of Mr. Martin’s career are business relationships built on trust and mutual respect. His wide-ranging experience and multi-discipline expertise ideally position Mr. Martin to counsel and partner with clients to solve problems and achieve.
- Vice President of Finance and General Counsel – DMAI, Inc.
- Chief Financial Officer – Oblong, Inc.
- Chief Financial Officer – Eyefluence, Inc.
- Chief Financial Officer and General Counsel – BlueFocus, Inc.
- Business Unit Controller – KPMG Consulting
Education, Licenses & Certifications
Master of Science – Accounting with honors – Strayer College, Washington, D.C.
BS – Accounting – Strayer University, Washington, D.C – summa cum laude
Doctor of Jurisprudence –- Monterey College of Law – Monterey, CA
Certified Public Accountant – California, Inactive
Attorney at Law – California, Active