- IPO (Pre & Post IPO initiatives)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (Due Diligence and post-merger integration)
- All Finance, Accounting and Administrative Functions
- Complex financial modeling & reporting
- Month-End Close Process
- Global Consolidation, Accounting and Finance
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- SEC & FINRA Reporting
- Technical Accounting
- Strategic Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting
- Cash Management
- ERP Implementation
- Board and Investors Presence & Reporting
- Private and Public Company experience
- Technology (Hardware, Software (SaaS), IT)
- Financial Services (Banking, Investment Banking, Asset Management)
- Private Equity
- Manufacturing / Distribution
- Consumer Goods / E-Commerce
- Professional Services (CPA, Accounting)
- Entertainment / Media / TV / Streaming / Advertising
- Aerospace & Defense
Bernadetta has a solid US GAAP and IFRS knowledge. She has over 15 years of public and private company experience in complex finance environment, financial reporting (Internal and SEC), financial planning and analysis, global accounting and consolidation, taking companies through the IPO process, extensive modeling, operations, corporate development, and board and investors presence.
Prior to joining CSuite, Bernadetta worked as the CFO for Global Services Practice at CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen), 8th largest CPA firm in the country. She led the practice on the West Coast that focused on international companies operating and expanding in the US. She advised clients on all aspects of doing business in the US: acquisition, most merger integration, an array of complex accounting (IFRS and GAAP), compliance, sales tax, financial reporting, consolidation, modeling, and day-to-day operations.
Bernadetta specializes in Global Accounting and Consolidation, Complex Financial Modeling and Financial Reporting (Internal and SEC), IPO, Merger and Acquisitions, Turnarounds and post-merger integration, and all finance and accounting functions.
As a CSuite Financial Partner, Bernadetta continues to deliver extraordinary results. Leading clients through myriad engagements, Bernadetta is helping clients drastically improve their operations and maximize value in their organizations.
- Chief Financial Officer, Global Services Practice – For CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen); CPA, Professional Services
- Interim Chief Financial Officer (Consulting) – Serviced clients across all industries
- Vice President of Corporate Finance and Investor Relations – ConnectWise, a software provider for IT service companies
- Officer, Director – For Houlihan Lokey; global investment bank
Education, Licenses & Certifications
Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 63
Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 99
Master of Business Administration, Finance – Keller Graduate School of Management.
Bachelor of Arts, Finance and Banking – Warsaw Higher School of Commerce and International Finance.