- Finance, Accounting, & Administrative (HR & Legal) Management
- Investment Presentations/Negotiations (Private Equity, Debt)
- Due Diligence (buy and sell side)
- Rapid Business Expansion, Infrastructure build-out, Turnarounds
- Strategic Planning and Development. FP&A
- Budgeting, Forecasting, Financial Modeling, Analysis. KPIs
- Human Resources, Benefits, Labor & Union Negotiations
- Management & Financial Reporting
- Crisis Management, Risk Management
- Risk Management
- Food & Beverage, Consumer Products
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Business Process/Payment Processing
- Wireless Telecommunications
Bob is a seasoned Finance & Operations Executive with over 25 years hands-on experience in management and business leadership. With a proven success record in emerging growth, dynamic, and restructuring environments, Bob is a commercially focused Executive with a keen understanding of the business drivers and their related impact on the operational and financial aspects of a business. A Private Equity Executive with extensive sell-side M&A transaction experience including acquisition/capital/ financing activities and the development of infrastructure to enable each business to scale rapidly. Bob’s diverse industry experience includes concentrations in Food & Beverage, Consumer Products, Manufacturing & Distribution, Payment Processing, and Wireless Communications.
- Chief Financial Officer – Fleischmann’s Vinegar Company, Inc.
- Chief Financial Officer – UltraPro Corporation
- Chief Financial Officer – Air2Web, Inc.
- Chief Financial Officer – RBSLynk Incorporated
- Chief Financial Officer – Prenova, Inc.
- Vice President, Finance and Operations – Idapta, Inc.
- Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer – USCI, Inc.
- Chief Financial Officer – International Consumer Brands, Inc.
Education, Licenses & Certifications
Bachelor of Business Administration – Accounting – Iona College
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Active