- All Finance, Accounting & Administrative Functions
- High Growth, Infrastructure Development & Team Building
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Due Diligence
- Restructuring & Turnarounds
- Bank & Investor Relations
- Strategic Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting
- Financial Reporting
- Audit/GAAP Compliance
- Improving/Creating/Implementing Controls & Procedures
- IT/ERP Implementation, Integration & Management
- Cash Management
- Risk Management, Legal & HR
- Food & Beverage
- Consumer Goods
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Sports, Entertainment & Hospitality
- Professional Services
Marc T. Serrio
Marc Serrio has nearly thirty years CFO experience for companies ranging in size from start-up to $1BB annual revenue in the Consumer Packaged Goods, Technology, Retail/Restaurant, Sports and Hospitality industries. He has extensive experience with private equity sponsored companies, working with ownership to maximize enterprise value by building great teams, establishing and managing best-practice operating performance measurement systems and process, as well as developing and executing strategic operational plans. Marc began his career in finance with large Fortune Fifty companies Disney, PepsiCo and McDonnell Douglas, taking on leadership roles early in his career where he excelled and rose further to executive roles in the C-suite.
In his roles as a consulting CFO, Marc has brought his vast and broad experience to bear for clients – leading M&A transactions, developing strategic and operating plans, improving reporting, managing turnarounds for distressed companies, executing post-merger integrations, assisting ownership and executives teams with recapitalization of their companies, and much more.
As a CSuite Financial Partner, Marc continues to deliver extraordinary results for clients. Leading clients through myriad engagements, Marc is able to help clients drastically improve their operations and maximize value in their organizations.
- Partner for CSuite Financial Partners
- Engagement Partner for Tatum, LLC
- CFO Del Real Foods
- CFO Loot Crate
- CFO for 4Earth Farms, Inc.
- CFO for Ready Pac Foods, Inc.
- CFO for Kate Somerville Skin Care
- CFO for Detection Logic
- CFO for Tritech Software Systems/Voyager Systems
- Co-Founder/CFO for SoftwareXpress.com
- Director of Global Finance Korn Ferry International
- Founding Controller, Anaheim Ducks – NHL Franchise
Education, Licenses & Certifications
- MBA, Investment Finance and Business Economics – Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California
- BS, Business Administration/Real Estate – Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California